SonOfTheGods' [SaToGa]: LoneMan Pai ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoneMan Pai™ = The Eclectic Potent Hybrid Yoga of JinDan Sorcery

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:04 pm

This is from the LoneMan Pai ™ WinRAR:

SonOfTheGods wrote:
SonOfTheGods
Admin

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptySubject: Re: Things You Do NOT Hear About On The Immortal Walk:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:17 pmLoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_multiquote_off_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_quote_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_edit_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Topic_delete4 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_ip

sourcexc wrote:I suppose the Egregore is something like Entity ... or what is another word for Egregore?
I tried google translator, but cant ... LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Suspect 
A mass consciousness = fed by followers

SonOfTheGods wrote:LuckyOne wrote:SonOfTheGods wrote:Aurelian Popa, a student of Master Wang Lipeng AND Jiang = Buddhist and Daoist Egregore Lineage.

Not for me  LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_lol  LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Alien 

Someone should start a book or a weekend course on how to be a Rich Immortal.
Being an Immortal? That's so last year. Now is the time to be a Rich Immortal!
Though, to do this, one would need to be very good at controlling their immediate reality, like creating gold out of thin air.

Lot's of practise available today, would be joining Daoist or Buddhist Egregore. I understand more and more why you think lineage is dangerous. Not just tapping into people energetic wise, they can also tap into people bank account. The danger of modern day egeregore.

"Philip"

"Philip" is an artificial poltergeist, an egrigor or artificial intelligence, created as an experiment by a group of Canadian parapsychologists during the 1970s. It was that as a result of their experiment that the human will can produce spirits through expectation, imagination and visualization. The members of the experiment purposed to attempt to create, through intense and prolonged concentration, a collective thought-form. All eight participants were members of the Toronto Society for Psychical Research; and, none were psychical gifted.
The group consisted of Iris Owen, a former nurse and wife of the mathematician A. R. G. Owen; Margaret Sparrrows, former chairperson of MANSA in Canada, an organization of individuals with high IQs; Andy H., housewife; Lorne H., industrial designer and husband of Andy H.; Al P., heating engineer; Bernice M., accountant; Dorothy O' D., housewife and bookkeeper; and Sidney K., sociology student. Dr. A. R. G. Owen or Dr. Joel Whitton, psychologist, attended the group meetings.
The group first fabricated the fictitious identity, physical appearance, and personal history of their "Philip Aylesford" who was born in England in 1624 and followed an early military career. At the age of sixteen he was knighted. He had an illustrious role in the Civil War. He became a personal friend of Prince Charles (later Charles II) and worked for him as a secret agent. But Philip brought about his own undoing by having an affair with a Gypsy girl. When his wife found out she accused the girl of witchcraft, and the girl was burned at the stake. In despair Philip committed suicide in 1654 at the age of thirty.
The Owen group began conducting sittings in September 1972 during which they meditated, visualized, and discussed the details of Philip's life. Although no apparition ever appeared, occasionally some sitters felt a presence in the room; still others experienced vivid mental pictures of "Philip."
After going for months with no communication, the group attempted table-tilting through psychokinesis (PK). This activity, popularized during Spiritualism séances, involved people sitting around a table and placing their fingertips lightly on the surface. The table tilting practice was suggested by the British psychologist Kenneth J. Barcheldor who speculated that some of the group members might have skepticism concerning their venture. He felt the séance setting possibly would produce a communication with "Philip," which was the sitters' expectations.
Within weeks after changing to the séance setting the group established communication with "Philip." They engaged "Philip" in a table rapping session where he gave yes or no answers. "Philip" answered questions that were consistent with his fictitious history, but was unable to provide any information beyond that which the group had conceived. However, "Philip" did give other historically accurate information about real events and people. The Owen group theorized that this latter information came from their own collective unconsciousness.
One session was held in front of a live audience of fifty people and was videotaped to be shown on television. In other sessions sounds were heard in various parts of the room and lights blinked on and off. The levitation and movement of a table were recorded on film in 1974. "Philip" seemed to have a special rapport with Iris Owen. Some member thought they heard whispers in response to questions, but efforts to capture them on tape were inconclusive.
The group hoped their experiment would help in the study if the phenomena of poltergeists, hauntings, and Spiritualism. Their findings appear in the work Conjuring up Philip by Iris Owen and Margaret Sparrows (Harper & Row, 1976).
The results from the "Philip" experiment encouraged other groups in Toronto and Quebec to attempt similar ventures. The fictitious entities were "Lilith," a French Canadian spy during World War II; "Sebastian," a medieval alchemist; and "Axel," a man from the future. All personalities communicated through their own unique raps. A.G.H.

Egregore
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about occult concept of group mind. For an album, released by Serbian rock band Smak, see Egregor (album).
Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a legal entity) and the meme.
Contents

History
The first author to adapt "egregore" in a modern language seems to be the French poet Victor Hugo, in La Légende des Siècles ("The Legend of the Ages"), First Series, 1859, where he uses the word "égrégore" first as an adjective, then as a noun, while leaving the meaning obscure.[1] The author seems to have needed a word rhyming with words ending in the sound "or". It would not be the only example of word creation by Victor Hugo. However, the word is the normal form that the Greek word ἑγρήγορος (Watcher) would take in French. This was the term used in the Book of Enoch for great angel-like spirits.
Eliphas Lévi, in Le Grand Arcane ("The Great Mystery", 1868) identifies "egregors" with the tradition concerning the "Watchers", the fathers of the nephilim, describing them as "terrible beings" that "crush us without pity because they are unaware of our existence."[2]
The concept of the egregore as a group thoughtform was developed in works of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and the Rosicrucians[3] and has been referenced by writers such as Valentin Tomberg.
A well known concept of the egregore is the GOTOS of the Fraternitas Saturni.[4]
Contemporary usage
Gaetan Delaforge, in Gnosis magazine in 1987, defines an egregore as a kind of group mind which is created when people consciously come together for a common purpose."[5]
The concept has enjoyed renewed popularity among practitioners of chaos magic,[citation needed] following the Corporate Metabolism series of articles by Paco Xander Nathan, which were published in 2001.
The result of a synergy of thought could be the most concise description of this state of mind.
The notion of "egregor" also appears in Daniil Andreyev's Roza Mira, where it represents the shining cloud-like spirit associated with the Church. It is a common belief in Russia that the word "egregor" originated from this spiritual book.[citation needed]
The Russian occult movement DEIR, led by Dmitry Verischchagin, also employs this concept.[citation needed]
Egregore is also used in relation to the Montreal Surrealists, best known as Les Automatistes, in Ray Ellenwood's Egregore : a history of the Montréal automatist movement[6]
See also

Notes

1. Victor Hugo, "Le jour des rois", La Légende des Siècles IV, V, and "L'Italie – Ratbert", La Légende des Siècles VII. Both in the Première Série, 1859.
  2. Lévi, Eliphas, "The Great Mystery" (1868) p.127-130, 133, 136
  3. Fama Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis.(1614) Manifesto: Positio. Epilogue page 25
  4. Flowers (1995), p. 36-38
  5. Delaforge, Gaeten, "The Templar Tradition: Yesterday and Today", Gnosis Magazine, #6, 1987.
  6. Ellenwood, Ray, Egregore : a history of the Montréal automatist movement. Toronto: Exile Editions, 1992. ISBN 9781550960211

References

• Bernstein, L.S. (1998). "Egregor". The Rosicrucian Archive. Confraternity of the Rose Cross. Retrieved November 22, 2011.
  • Butler, Walter Ernest (1970). "The Egregore of a School". Servantsofthelight.org. The Servants of the Light. Retrieved November 22, 2011.
  • Flowers, S. Edred (1995). Fire & Ice: Magical Teachings of Germany's Greatest Secret Occult Order. Llewellyn's Teutonic Magick Series (2nd ed.). Llewellyn Publications. ISBN 0-87542-776-6.
  • Nathan, Paco Xander (2001). "Chasing Egregors". The Scarlet Letter (Scarlet Woman Lodge, Ordo Templi Orientis) VI (1).

Categories:

Back to top Go down
https://mopai.forumotion.net
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:07 pm

These are screen captures of the:

That search engine will help guide you with finding items in the LoneMan Pai ™ WinRAR

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Www_go10
LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Www_go11
LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Www_go12
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:12 pm

SonOfTheGods
Admin
LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: 1-50

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptySubject: Re: True_Magick: How To-   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 12:23 pmLoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_multiquote_off_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_quote_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_edit_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Topic_delete4 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_ip

jibbers wrote:So, "spirits", Enochian angels and jinn exist only in the practitioner's mind? Or, do they exist as beings outside the self? Or, are they eregores, thought forms created by a collective mind that exists independently of the minds that created it (or, do they?)?  

I admit to not being up to speed on all your writings and posts (yet!), but your endorsement of SETH SPEAKS seems to suggest that you support the idea that thoughts, beliefs, and emotions can shape an individual’s reality. If this is indeed true, why would one need to explore working with the 72 demons of the Goetia? Or, to go as far as to befriend Belial (it couldn’t simply have been to perform a wedding ceremony, could it?)? If the power rests in oneself, why bother? To form allegiances against the aliens that will feed off of you??? Couldn’t instead, I just choose to believe that jing eating extraterrestrials don’t exist in my reality, and simply be done with it?  

I’m asking these questions, because you did something uncharacteristic of a hard core occultist. You dropped Jane Roberts into the conversation. I like that. I just need your help in understanding how the pieces will fit together with her in it.
One question at a time- good questions!

Quote :So, "spirits", Enochian angels and jinn exist only in the practitioner's mind? Or, do they exist as beings outside the self? Or, are they eregores, thought forms created by a collective mind that exists independently of the minds that created it (or, do they?)?
They exist in both outer and inner worlds/realities

Enochian Entities are not angels- and Djinn are something different from EE.

Egregore is more in line with jesus mary satan = collective conscious with determined applied effort and Will - it is created and fed energy and becomes an artificial intelligence.

A magick lodge- over generations (golden dawn) will have a egregore watching over it
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:12 pm

SonOfTheGods
Admin

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptySubject: Re: True_Magick: How To-   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 12:31 pmLoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_multiquote_off_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_quote_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_edit_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Topic_delete4 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_ip

jibbers wrote:

I admit to not being up to speed on all your writings and posts (yet!), but your endorsement of SETH SPEAKS seems to suggest that you support the idea that thoughts, beliefs, and emotions can shape an individual’s reality. If this is indeed true, why would one need to explore working with the 72 demons of the Goetia? Or, to go as far as to befriend Belial (it couldn’t simply have been to perform a wedding ceremony, could it?)? If the power rests in oneself, why bother? To form allegiances against the aliens that will feed off of you??? Couldn’t instead, I just choose to believe that jing eating extraterrestrials don’t exist in my reality, and simply be done with it?  

Again= both

A step-up and set-down transformer

you grab power:::::::::::you give power

72 howlings/goetia- were old gods = ashteroth was astarte/isis, etc but now have become a fractured and fragment mishmash of it's former self- but still abides by magickal laws. We now have ashteroth (catholic church/religions= turns old gods into demons) and astarte/isis etc

gods= capacitors- pockets of raw power

plugging into them are like batteries

and yes- if the circuit is not correct- they will drain you of your power

never worship or make pacts with any beings- on any level

everything is an energy exchange

Example: ...

Last edited by SonOfTheGods on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Empty LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Empty
LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_profile_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_pm LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Email4 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Www2 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Empty
SonOfTheGods
Admin

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptySubject: Re: True_Magick: How To-   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 12:37 pmLoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_multiquote_off_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_quote_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_edit_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Topic_delete4 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_ip

jibbers wrote:

I’m asking these questions, because you did something uncharacteristic of a hard core occultist. You dropped Jane Roberts into the conversation. I like that. I just need your help in understanding how the pieces will fit together with her in it.

Example...

Jane Roberts produced a paradigm (in the 1960's) that discussed quantum physics before all the new age nonsense became vogue

it is a bridge to encompass both camps- beginners and hard core

everyone needs a framework and solid foundation

to read 10000000000 magick, psychology, religious, cultural, science, philosophy books (Like I did) could keep a person busy for decades.

Seth Speaks/Seth Material lays a simple path

We are discarnated - fractured- fragmented consciousness- plugged into many conduits and our chief nexus is the higher self

lifetimes are simultaneous rather than sequential

just with this simple understanding it makes a lot more sense to perform magick

Magick Alchemy Yoga= is all the same LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_study

Last edited by SonOfTheGods on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:14 pm

SonOfTheGods
Admin

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptySubject: Transmission, Aliens, Ghosts, Qi   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:46 pmLoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_multiquote_off_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_quote_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_edit_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Topic_delete4 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_ip

I was doing some research on TheTaoBums archives via Google.
I was listening to Max Christenson newest radio interview, so I
wanted to check up on fellow TTB'ers to see how their Kunlun
training was going.
I used to do Kunlun, and the 3 levels of Red Phoenix.
Actually I have done all of Max's exercises in his book(s)
I ran my course in Kunlun.
I grew tired of it, eventually- as I just wasn't getting anywhere with
it, anymore.
That could just be unique to me.
Anyway, as I am searching TTB archive about Kunlun, I
noticed some people were having problems with Kunlun.
The ones who were having problems were the individuals who ACTUALLY HAD AN ENERGY TRANSMISSION
FROM MAX.
Just reading the book, and practicing - although, supposedly Max
put an "energy transmission in the book"- seemed,
non-problematic.
However, the individuals who had problems were
students, of Max -in real time, physical sessions complete
with Max giving them Energy Transmissions.
According to the experiences archived on TTB,
these people experienced Reptilian outbreaks.
Hauntings, and nightmares induced in the children of
Max's students.
Extraterrestrial and/or Interdimensional visitations.
Some people will scoff, laugh, troll.
Although a forum full of open minded people, who believe in
spirits, and jesus and demons- but continually mock at and refuse
to believe in Et origins.
Talk about contradictions and oxymorons.

Some teachers in Daoism will include planets,
constellations, stars, suns, celestial bodies in absorbing
and transmuting energy.
So various spirits- which is an essential part in NeiGong,
etc are incorporated in training.
Daoist magick, sorcery- is rich with understanding and
communicating with EVERY CONSCIOUS ENTITY IN
ALL THE MULTI-UNIVERSES.
If you do not believe this, I would recommend either more study,
or FIND OUT THE HARD WAY.
The HARD WAY?
Why?
Teachers, who are aligned with Lineages, have active interaction
with deceased ancestors, masters, ghosts, Immortals (5 varieties!)
Who are all these invisible entities?
Are all of them, Benevolent?

Think: Everyone you met, in your lifetime, been - ALL GOOD BENIGN INDIVIDUALS?

Read up on some Daoist history- there were huge clan wars.
Not all ancient ancestors were wonderful spirit filled love&light
people.
Some of them were downright demonic in thir nature while
alive.
Also understand, a living being is an energy buffet- an organic Qi
bank-
Plug in and stream that energy, download and upload -deposits
for food.
We are nothing more than circuits in a Motherboard universe.
HUNGRY GHOSTS = Sustenance, accessing pure energy, to stay
active visiting various realms.
EVERYTHING IS AN ENERGY EXCHANGE.
Once you pay a Teacher, and ask to be in the Lineage of the group you
willingly become part of the egregore.
This is not a bad thing- not everyone has bad
experiences, obviously.

That's NOT saying, it doesn't happen, though:
If you are now part of an 8 generation dynasty of Qi masters,
maybe hundreds of deceased entities, the chances that some of
them are Malevolent is a very good though.
Vampires legends show that the victims willingly allowed the
vampire to "enter their domain, voluntarily"
If you have had an Energy Transmission, and you find
yourself being visited while asleep, I would question
what is going on, and get some active psychic self defense
going on.
I have Warned REPEATEDLY on TheTaoBums about
allowing "just anyone" to give you an Energy
Transmission.

______

There's other teachers too- who are passing off students
to abduction like scenarios
Intentionally or not
LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_wink

______

Quote :TTB'er, on 20 Apr 2014- said:
As one Teacher put it Shaktipats and energy transmissions don't
really last long and they're not really effective anyway. After a
getting blasted: "woah that's cool, I'm so high now"...and 5 minutes later..."what do you want to do? Do you want to go have
chinese food?"
In other words, it leaves you hungry.
Exactly- that's why I disagree with some schools where the teacher
must give you an energy transmission in order for their new
chikung methods to work.

________

Last edited by SonOfTheGods on Tue May 20, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_profile_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_pm LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Email4 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Www2 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Empty
SonOfTheGods
Admin

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptySubject: Re: Transmission, Aliens, Ghosts, Qi   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:49 pmLoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_multiquote_off_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_quote_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_edit_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Topic_delete4 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_ip

Signs, Symptoms, Scenario:
So, you are on TheTaoBums.
You read stories of people who can do incredible things
(supposedly)
Damn, I wish I could do that- you think to yourself.
Someone tells you, keep practicing and in 25 years- you too,
Maybe, can do great things.
Wait, 25 years?
I WANT IT NOW!
Can I speed this process up?
I have other things to do, responsibilities, etc
I can't wait!
NOW!
So, now you hear this Teacher/random dude, can give you
healing, power, all through attending sessions, group meeting
etc.
"They" have books, websites, DVDs, etc.
Diplomas, Certificates, claim ancestors, lineages, many
students.
Photos of people floating around on their websites, with short
comments by students saying now they can shoot light out of
their ears.
Wow! Oozing like total awesomeness!
You know the bit.
Of course, it costs MONEY.
But so what? You can't put a price tag on Immortality!
Of course, it costs A LOT of MONEY.
Maybe -sign short agreement that you won't tell anybody about
our secret traditions etc.
Only comment on Approved Forums.

That sort of thing.
wink wink
Even if you live far away, the energy is all encompassing, and
we can reach you.
So, anxiously, you Enroll!
Wow! Oozing like total awesomeness, right???
Suddenly, you now have fellow students welcoming you, like one
big family.
wink wink
Ok, The famous Qi Transmission hits you- and you're thinkingwell,
I think I felt something- not sure though.
hmmmm.
So, now your instant family reassures you, it's all good.
You still can't shoot fire and stuff, but what the hell- neither can
the other students- but, eventually you will.
Because, now- you start to feel your body parts starting to move
on their own accord.
Kriyas are so cool.
Everyday, like a faithful student, you do your given exercises.
Every night before sleep, you kiss your teacher's photo.
Guru love- fabulous!
Something starts to happen though.
You aren't sure- but feel kind of strange.
WAIT!
Must be working now!
So, You do your exercise and go to sleep.
Then, like "Nightmare on Elm Street"- you now -no longer want
to sleep!
oops..
You dread going to sleep.
You FEAR sleeping.
lol what?

How come?
Well, when you sleep:
You feel hands touching you.
Common occurances include having Eyes, Mouth, Head being
'accessed" probed, manipulated..
Where your Qi flows, MingMen, Perineum, all being Tampered
with.
Sometimes you glimpse these entities and they appear like
spirits.
Somtimes, not so human.
oops.
Cataleptic states, your physical body, locked up, and inability to
move or struggle.
I hate when that happens.
Teacher Teacher, something is wrong!
Well, those are our secret masters, helping you and healing you.
Other students know about "this".
But No One Discusses It.
Each one, paralysed by fear, and hoping it wil gradually pass
away, and then -the power will come!
Just- Attend more sessions, etc
Remember- you're still paying money for this!
oops.
Memories arise.
Still, you really aren't getting the promised power heaing etc.
Neither are the fellow students.
-What to do?
Irony:

You know, people will say ancient Daoists, China, India: dissected
the body, maybe took some hallucinogens, received visions, OBE:
etc,- and that is how they discovered Qi, celestial longitude,
latitudes, etc
If you do some reseach, there are also in the annals of
history, tales of the Yellow Emperor, space travel, flying
dragons from the stars, and Aryan mummies in Asian
graves.
Extraterrestrial Visitors, exchanging knowledge.
Irony:
People will laugh & mock, but then these same individuals- will
study Wang Liping's writings- who personally knew all about this
"stuff"
These same Trolls will also study Goetia, and try to make contact
with spirits.
But tell them about Exraterrestrial visitors who teach, and they
laugh.
The Book of Enoch talks about Genesis Chapter 6 - the Watchers,
The Nephilim, giants, Annunaki, space travel, time travel and
"angels breeding with humans".
These Watchers, came down from the heavens, and taught
magick, cosmetics, farming, health, and WAR.

SonOfTheGods
Admin

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptySubject: Re: Transmission, Aliens, Ghosts, Qi   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:51 pmLoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_multiquote_off_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_quote_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_edit_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Topic_delete4 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_ip

Psychic Self Defense:

https://mopai.forumotion.net/f13-psychic-self-defense
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:23 pm

So I warned about Egregores in the past.

Then I make one.

Hypocrite? Contradiction?

No.

Let's see ...

Our Egregore Is On The Move!

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Ssssss10
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Thought-Forms, Servitors, Tulpas, Golems, Artificial Elementals, Egregores:

They come in all sorts of flavors, sizes, & models.

They are pre-programmed energy fields with a mission.

Some are made intentionally and self destruct at the creator's instructions.

Some are made "naturally" by a lodge/lineage over centuries.

Deceased ancestors use these to inhabit the Earth plane.

You do not know who the past deceased ancestors were like in your lineage.

Some might be racist... against YOUR Race.

Many were war-like back in the "old days"

People kept secrets- oral traditions.

These days, the internet superseded all of that.

Last edited by SonOfTheGods on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:32 pm

LoneMan Pai ™ is relatively new.

It was created for the solo practitioner, who for whatever reason, chooses to work aLone.

There were always solitary and eclectic practitioners- so in essence- there was always LoneMan Pai ™
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:34 pm

The LoneMan Pai ™ Tulpa/Servitor = future Egregore:

It was created in THIS IMAGE:

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: E10
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:36 pm

That's My Rottweiler.

Our Egregore has about the same intelligence and mission.

Friendly and loyal to his owner/master.

Guardian and Sentinel at the perimeter gates.

Determines friend or foe- and deals with each individual situation accordingly.

He won't bring you your Iphone.

But if someone tries to steal it- he will bring you the hand that stole it.

Last edited by SonOfTheGods on Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:42 pm

Due to the fact that our "lineage" is relatively young- I had to add some "extra Juice" to bring it up to date.

I needed a strong Sentinel. mch

So I combined some personal magick to our Sentinel.

The increasing amount of the number of individuals who use LoneMan Pai ™️ ... the stronger it gets.

Like an Artificial Intelligence- the more computers it is linked up to- the more database it has access to,

The more hookups-/connections = the greater the input/output.

sigil  is the Symbol.

The name was given 3 decades ago= SkyHorse.

I didn't choose that name- it was given to Me.
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:49 pm

The stronger it gets- the stronger you get- and vice versa.

• Food In = Food Out

If you want more power- make LoneMan Pai™️ more popular and widely known.

You recruit for more money in your "power bank account"

Or- like the forgotten gods of the past- their cultures conquered by enemies.

Those invaded were slaughtered and their gods- defeated by the "followers of the new conquering god"...

So the gods/egregores/batteries fell to sleep- & lost their charge 

No one "stressed the astral light/LUX"... anymore.

So they slumber - awaiting to be revived/Evoked again

The Genie in the bottle is this.

The new religions rename the old defeated gods= demons.

Every year archeologists find old papyrus which hold rituals of sleeping and forgotten gods.

Magickians (me) find these online and awaken these forgotten ones.

They show much gratitude for being remembered and resuscitated Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:05 pm

SonOfTheGods wrote:
The stronger it gets- the stronger you get- and vice versa.

• Food In = Food Out

If you want more power- make LoneMan Pai™ more popular and widely known.

You recruit for more money in your "power bank account"

Banner For This Forum:

/LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Lmpban10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:18 pm

Just to have a clearer understanding:
Is any entity (jinn, ET or the like - not artificial in nature) being contacted by doing these thechnics?
Best Regards!
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:28 pm

Atmos1 wrote:
Just to have a clearer understanding:
Is any entity (jinn, ET or the like - not artificial in nature) being contacted by doing these thechnics?
Best Regards!

No.

Unless specifically stating that the Technique does- like the Magick Ritual;

lmp  Folder # 6:

SonOfTheGods WinRAR: wrote:
Subject: What Language Is This? [Xenoglossia/Glossolalia]   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:26 pmLoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_multiquote_off_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_quote_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_edit_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Topic_delete4 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_ip

Trance works- Xenoglossia, Glossolalia

What Language Is This?

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Del10
Subject: "Word" Scrying/Visions Demons (McGong Series II)   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:29 pmLoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_multiquote_off_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_quote_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_edit_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Topic_delete4 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_ip

5/10/2014

I went deep last night.
Alpha- maybe Theta
I climb (speed of light- maybe faster- mach speeds/interdimenional,
etc)
up and down the TaiJi Pole- this was an "innate technique" I
utilize- like climbing the Tree Of Life- (Serpent and Lightning
Path).
I spoke about "Alcyone" on another thread.
Last night , similar occurance- this time headed out passed
Central Sun/Alcyone- onto the "The Greater Sun"
As I made my ascension/rising on the planes (magick
terminology)- I heard, loud "Odessa"
That, was my "word" (another magickal term)
If you have been Meditating, NeiGong, Cultivating- for "awhile" your third eye is most likely "semi-opened" (which
means, it is opened- it gets better with practice)
Third eye doesn't just pop open.
It is part of the Jing Qi Shen circulation transmutation etc.
You don't just pop open your third eye without training the
whole bio-energy grid
Scrying- can be done, with eyes closed- so whatever visions
you are perceiving- can be called "scrying with the eyes
closed"
People make out "opening the third eye" as some tremendous
feat, and thereby attaching all sort of new-agey loopy
connotations to it.
I started this forum for only ONE reason.
I am totally against the mainstream manipulation of
Occultism.
It should have stayed "Occult/Hidden"
But now that it has gone mainstream- many people are
getting scared, getting $uckered, and taking it to "ridiculous
places"..
So, I decided to steer it to a better place.
A truthful place.
The only reason I made another thread- is due to the amount
of Email I get, in regard to demons.

Stop
You aren't getting demons.
Unless you deliberately want them.
Demons aren't stalking you, because now "your foot tingles
with energy"
I guess, in these emails- people have been listening to online
radio shows on YouTube
(I don't know/I don't care)
Demons- are not - EVERYWHERE.
Keep your aura tight, your mind semi-clean- and you will be
fine.
By the time you can produce enough good quality clean
energy in a substantial amount to be fed upon- you will ALSO
be strong enough to defeat it. (Overcome your demons/psych
101, etc)
Enough with the superstitious rhetoric, from worn out left
over religious fears.
SonOfTheGods wrote:
LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptySubject: Working With Spirits-    LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:37 amLoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_multiquote_off_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_quote_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_post_edit_en LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Topic_delete4 LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Icon_ip

jibbers wrote:I wondered how you managed grimoire evocations without using the ‘holy names’. I was going to ask you tonight, but as you have apparently outsourced your writing to a legion of tireless extraterrestrial entities your writings are vast and cover a wide array of info. In other words, question already answered.

SonOftheGods [SaToGa] wrote in Sons of Liber Typhon:
What I am trying to ascertain, is whether others have successfully
evoked demons, without using the 'holy names'.
I have a triangle of art, used to contain their energies, and not
contaminate them, with mine, and TOA surely is not for protection.
On the 3 sides, I use:
Azazel,Lucifer and Belial.
My circle is my triple contained aura, along with opening their sigils
with 3-D specialized glasses I created (think, Kirlian Photography).
I open watchtowers using
expressions of my archetypical selves:
I don't use 4 watch towers either- I use 3. (Tetrahedron)
An inverted Tetrahedron would add the 3 bi-polar aspects.
The 3 faces, as walls, for 3 watchtowers.
The bottom face- the floor, would be Malkuth/Earth.
The apex, being Kether.
---yahweh , is the demon.
I seek protection from him and his angels,
[in accord to the history I read]
- are truly the enemies of mankind.
When I summon 'angels', all hell (heaven?) breaks loose!
----------
The answer brought up other questions though. What exactly are the 3-D “specialized” glasses that were used to open up the sigils? Can we have a picture please? Perhaps it’s time for crafts! The kids always love crafts.

Do you open the sigils by concentrating on them while in a gnostic state? Have you used enns before in conjunction with sigils to make contact? Did I read correctly that you traveled in a Merkabah as part of your evocations?

Of course, I noticed that you created this section to your blog called “Working With Spirits”. Please add to it. I promise to eagerly follow it closely.

SonOfTheGods wrote:
[th]Author[/th][th]Message[/th]
sleep paralysis, negs, entities, ufo, succubus,incubus, thoughtform or what notLoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Empty LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Empty LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Empty
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Empty
Subject: Beginner's REAL Magick_ Instruction Q & A the Tao Bums   Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:11 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
  Beginner's REAL Magick_ Instruction QandA the Tao Bums by SonOfTheGods

Last edited by SonOfTheGods on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:44 pm

That I respect. Cristal clear. Good for you, good for us.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Risivomos

Risivomos

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:39 pm

SonOfTheGods wrote:

Jibbers wrote:
----------

And i was thinking that (yahweh) he was an Egregore who was got loose, creators lost control of him ... blood drinking egregore anyone ?!
No thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:45 pm

Risivomos wrote:
SonOfTheGods wrote:

Jibbers wrote:
----------

And i was thinking that (yahweh) he was an Egregore who was got loose, creators lost control of him ... blood drinking egregore anyone ?!
No thank you sir!
Discussed that vampyric egregore in the material lmp
Back to top Go down
Risivomos

Risivomos

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:56 pm

[quote="SonOfTheGods"][quote="Risivomos"]
SonOfTheGods wrote:

Material that i don't have access to! Crying or Very sad
Can you even imagine Shocked wo Entire k-q-cabalistic structures based on that entity ! chill
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Risivomos wrote:
SonOfTheGods wrote:
Risivomos wrote:
SonOfTheGods wrote:

Material that i don't have access to! Crying or Very sad
Can you even imagine Shocked wo Entire k-q-cabalistic structures based on that entity ! chill

Invite for lmp  sent to you bro mch
Back to top Go down
SonOfTheGods
Admin
SonOfTheGods

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Atmos1 wrote:
That I respect. Cristal clear. Good for you, good for us.

cheers cheers cheers
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:   LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore: Empty

Back to top Go down

LoneMan Pai ™ Egregore:
Page 1 of 1